|What to Expect
- Explore post-graduation opportunities and learn more about the skills, education, and experience needed to land your dream job
- Connect with potential employers and build your network for future career exploration
- Share your resume with employers
- Get Hired for internships and careers in environmental fields and discover volunteer opportunities or unpaid internships which build practical skills, allow you to network, and provide experience needed to advance your career
|Make the Career Fair a Success!
- Do your research – Review the organization’s website before the career fair so your questions are specific
- Dress professionally – First impressions are important
- Introduce yourself – Work on your brief elevator pitch and tell them what skills, education, and experience you have. Be specific about how these skills relate to the organization or position that you are pursuing.
- Leave them with something – Provide them with your resume and contact information
- Follow up – Ask for a business card or contact information and follow up with employers after the fair to thank them for their time and remind them of your interest.