The College of the Environment is currently accepting undergraduate scholarship applications.
To apply, you will need to:
2) Complete the Scholarship Application Survey
3) Submit the following to the Scholarship and Funding Committee Dropbox
- Unofficial transcripts from UW (please also submit community college/HS transcripts if at UW less than 2 quarters as of Spring 2017)
- Personal Statement (1-page maximum) that indicates in the header which scholarship(s) you are applying for and includes the following separate sections:
- Statement of Academic and Professional Goals: Please include your intended major if you are undeclared. Please describe your academic and professional goals. Comment on your progress towards completing course requirements for your major/degree. Describe any other relevant experiences that have influenced your academic path.
- Statement of Financial Need: If applicable, please describe circumstances creating financial need and the impact of the scholarship on your annual financial need.
Apply by March 27, 2017 to be considered for these scholarships:
- College of the Environment Scholarships – open to all College of the Environment students
- Clarence H. Campbell Endowed Lauren Donaldson Scholarship – open to students pursuing an Oceanography or Aquatic & Fishery Sciences major
- Yakama Nation Endowed Fund for Student Support – open to any Yakama Nation tribal member who is a student in the College of the Environment
Details can be found at: https://environment.uw.edu/students/student-resources/funding/scholarships/
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org