Join Jumpstart and teach low income preschoolers this summer! Provide language, literacy, and social-emotional programming for preschool children from under-resourced communities in the Seattle area. Help us as we strive to promote quality early learning for all children.
Be A Jumpstart Summer Intern!
- Help Prepare our youngest learners for lifelong success!
- Work with preschool children on language, literacy, and social-emotional skills
- Earn a $540 bi-weekly stipend
- Receive professional training in early education
- Serve 30 hours per week for 11 weeks with a team of your peers
- Receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award, $1221 following your service
- Join a diverse service network, including over 36,000 alumni
For more information, come to an information session:
|Wednesday, April 20th 10:00 am – 11:00 am||MGH 173R|
|Thursday, April 21st 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm||MGH 370H|
|Thursday, May 4th 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||MGH 136|
|Tuesday, May 9th 3:00 pm – 4:00pm||MGH 173R|
|Wednesday, May 10th 2:30 – 3:30||MGH 173R|
Check out this informational video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQy32Msmz0#action=share