If you are working interested in studying abroad, it is never too early to begin planning how to pay for expenses. Our first Financial Planning workshop is on Thursday, October 11th from 2:30-4pm in the Ethnic Cultural Center Rm. 207. In these workshops, we will cover program fees, scholarships, how financial aid and study abroad work together, hidden fees, how to save money on airfare, and saving and budgeting strategies. The full schedule for these workshops for fall quarter is below.
- Thursday, October 11th 2:30-4:00pm, ECC 207 (ECC 207)
- Monday, October 22nd, 2:30pm-4:00pm, MGH 171 (MGH 171),
- Thursday, November 15th, 2:30pm-4:00pm, SMZ 450 (SMZ 450)
Also don’t forget about Study Abroad Week from Nov. 6-8th
- Study Abroad Mixer – Tuesday, November 6th 5:30-7pm, ECC Unity Suite RSVP
- “Remixing Your Reality” with Blake Brandes – Wednesday, November 7th 6-8pm wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ – Intellectual House RSVP
- Study Abroad Fair – Thursday, November 8th 10am-2pm, HUB Ballroom (no RSVP required)